Immediate opening for an experienced structure foreman.
Must possess leadership qualities, knowledge of concrete, carpentry, and the different skill sets required to supervise a bridge crew.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills and attributes.
- Thorough knowledge of structure operations & equipment
- Maintain detailed daily records including time cards and job reports
- Coordinate with Estimator/Project Manager to ensure job is being built as planned
- Overseeing quality of workmanship and production costs.
- Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently.
The requirements above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Applicants must have a minimum of 5+ years experience with the materials, methods, maintenance and operations of equipment associated with building concrete structures. Georgia DOT project experience preferred.
E.R. Snell Contractor is a drug-free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Health Insurance, 401(k), 6 Month Bonus, Paid Holidays.