Job Cost Analyst
E.R. Snell Contractor, a Heavy Highway Contractor, is hiring a Job Cost Analyst to work full-time at the main office located in Snellville, GA.
Job Subcontract Process
- manage the issuing and completion of subcontracts
- complete the Department of Transportation (DOT) subcontract approval requirements
- ensure that compliance requirements are met for insurance, safety, EEO, etc.
- ensure the proper and timely payment of subcontractors
- report subcontractor activity to the DOT as necessary
Job Billing Process
- generate billings and submit to customers for payment
- review job activity for additional unbilled revenue
Job Cost Process
- ensure job costs are properly priced, approved, and paid in a timely manner
- ensure costs are charged to the correct budgeted job codes
- provide monthly reporting (budget to actual, explain variances)
Job Contacts Process
- follow-up on contract scope changes
- process change orders
A bachelor degree in construction management, finance, business management, or accounting is required.
Experience: Minimum 4+ years. Opportunity for growth and advancement
Preferred skills include: construction project management, construction industry experience, proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), self-motivation, working well with others, and proven experience in seeing a project completed from start to finish.
E.R. Snell Contractor is an equal opportunity employer.