Reports to: Human Resources Director
Full –time position: M-F, 7:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Experience: 3 years previous experience working in the insurance industry
- Coordinate company’s response to GL, Auto, WC and Property claims
- Work with insurance carriers to ensure on-going claims are handled properly
- Assist senior management in renewals and marketing insurance program
- Communicate with in-house counsel to identify information for major claims and litigation
- Review new hire physicals and drug screens to ensure employees are able to safely perform job functions
- Complete annual insurance audit
- Review all accidents that occur on the project site – follow up the review with analysis of accident causes, how to prevent such accidents. Visit project sites and prepare reports, to ensure compliance with health and safety requirements
- Work closely with Project Owners, PM’s, Superintendents, and sub-contractors to ensure implementation of safety policies
- Educate and train employees on health and safety related issues.
- Identify hazards/potential hazards on the project and work with the Safety Director and other individuals to eliminate hazards/potential hazards.
- 3+ years’ experience in insurance field
- Business or Risk Management Degree
- Safety Certification
- Must work well independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Acceptable MVR.
Physical & Mental Demands:
- Frequent standing and walking required throughout a work shift
- Must be able to bend, squat, kneel and crawl occasionally.
- May work some nights and weekends.
ERS is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Women are encouraged to apply.