Heavy Equipment Operator – Motor Grader
E.R. Snell Contractor has an opening for motor grader operators in the metro Atlanta and Augusta, Georgia areas. The motor grader operator job includes the following:
- Operate self-propelled grader to spread and level dirt, gravel, and stone, to grade specifications in construction and maintenance of earthwork structures, such as highways, streets, airports, dikes, and temporary roads.
- May perform fine or rough grading.
- Insure maintenance and inspection equipment is performed.
- May oil, grease, service and make normal operating adjustments to equipment.
- May perform other related duties such as shovel work, or setting string line.
The above listed duties require periods of standing, walking, stooping and bending. Employee must be able to climb equipment’s ladder to reach the operators seat or service equipment.
Our preference would be for the motor grader operator to have over two years of experience.