Heavy Equipment Operator — Bulldozer, Excavator, Loader
E.R. Snell Contractor has multiple openings for construction equipment operators in the metro Atlanta and Augusta areas. The operator job includes the following:
- Operate equipment in a safe and productive manner
- Works with crew to load trucks, dig trenches, ensure slopes are on grade
- Insure maintenance and inspection equipment is performed
- May oil, grease, service and make normal operating adjustments to equipment.
- May perform other related duties such as shovel work, or setting string line
The above listed duties require periods of standing, walking, stooping and bending. Employee must be able to climb equipment’s ladder to reach the operators seat or service equipment.
ERS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, gender, pregnancy, age, veteran status or any other status protected under state or federal statutes relating to equal opportunity in employment.