- Perform minor and major repairs and maintenance on trucks and equipment
- Inspections, tire rotations, oil changes, etc.
- Complete routine diagnostic tests on trucks and equipment
- Identify mechanical deficiencies and issues
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements
- Maintain inventory levels and cleanliness in the shop
- Demonstrate team work that aligns with company’s goals and values
- Maintains records of service and repairs on vehicles and equipment
- Adhere to company safety policy
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report
- 3-5 years of experience
E.R. Snell Contractor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.