Experience: 1 year previous experience in concrete
Reports to: Crew Foreman
Wage: Depends on level of experience
- Smooth wet concrete after a pour
- Assist in all task involving, concrete flat work, culverts, retaining walls, columns, bridge decks, footings, and barrier walls
- Smooth, rub, patch, and repair any blemishes after the forms are removed
- Build wood and metal forms.
- Assist in erection and wrecking of all forms
- Setting and tying rebar and pouring concrete.
- The above listed duties require periods of standing, walking, climbing, stooping, and bending; as well as periodic lifting of up to 50 pounds. In addition duties may require working from heights such as bridge beams or bridge caps.