Asphalt Screed Operator
E.R. Snell Contractor, Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced Asphalt Screed Operator. An Asphalt Screwman is a skilled person that is capable of adjusting the screed height on the paver to achieve the desired depth and finish.
- Pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment
- Assemble/ disassemble the auto paving electronics
- Operate the Paver controls to lower the screed auger, control the hopper, and navigate the direction of the paver.
- Cleaning excess asphalt off of paver
- Flag Traffic
- Assist in the daily operation of the job site
The duties of this job require physical capabilities such as standing, walking, bending, and climbing of equipment steps. Employees must also be able to lift 30-50 lbs on a daily basis.
E.R. Snell Contractor is a drug-free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply online at www.ersnell.com