Asphalt Roller Operator
Reports to: Crew Foreman
Wage: Depends on level of experience
- The Roller Operator will operate a rubber tire or steel drum asphalt roller to roll the asphalt mat to desired compaction
- Operate machine in a safe manner
- Daily checks and maintenance of machine
- Occasional manual labor such as shovel or lute work
- Follow specific rolling patterns, as directed by the site foreman
The job also requires periods of walking, climbing, stooping and bending and periodic lifting of up to 50 pounds. Employee must be able to climb equipment ladders to reach the operators seat.
Experience: 1 year in asphalt industry
Women are encouraged to apply.
E.R. Snell Contractor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.