Asphalt Plant Foreman
Reports to: Plant Superintendent
Work Hours: 50 hrs/week
- Supervise all phases of asphalt plant operations:
- Maintenance of plant, plant employees, production and distribution of product.
- Implementing environmental, health and safety regulations and policies
- Assist in maintenance and repair of plant equipment.
- Maintain contact with asphalt lay down crews regarding mix and production
- Communicate with corporate office regarding different mixes
- Hire and train new employees
- Climbing, stooping, bending, squatting, lifting, pushing and pulling
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Overtime work is required
- Familiar with/ able to operate company vehicles and equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years in asphalt industry