Asphalt Paving Foreman
E.R. Snell Contractor, Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced asphalt paving foreman. Must possess leadership qualities, knowledge of paving equipment, tools, and the different skill sets required to supervise a paving crew. This is a salaried position that comes with a company vehicle and benefits including a 401k.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills and attributes.
- Thorough knowledge of paving operations & equipment
- Maintain detailed daily records including time cards and job reports
- Coordinate with Estimator/Project Manager to ensure job is being built as planned
- Overseeing quality of workmanship and production costs.
- Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently.
The requirements above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Applicants must have a minimum of 5+ years experience with the materials, methods, maintenance and operations of equipment associated with asphalt paving. Georgia DOT paving experience preferred.
E.R. Snell Contractor is a drug-free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Health Insurance, 401(k), 6 Month Bonus, Paid Holidays. Apply online at www.ersnell.com