11 Things You Need to Know About E.R. Snell
E.R. Snell Contractor, Inc. is a leader in new and existing road construction, road repair, asphalt paving, bridges and concrete structures in both the public and private sectors across Georgia. As one of Georgia’s top paving contractors and a local, family-owned company, we are committed to serving our customers in a way that honors the principles on which our company was founded. Here are 11 interesting things about E.R. Snell and how we operate:
- E.R. Snell Contractor started in 1923 and was incorporated in 1959.
- The tallest bridge E.R. Snell has constructed is located in Habersham County and is 105 feet high.
- E.R. Snell pays a retention bonus after new employees complete their first six months of work.
- E.R. Snell is the only contractor in Georgia that produces EZ Street Asphalt used to repair our roads.
- With eleven asphalt plants, E.R. Snell is equipped to pave from Augusta to Lithia Springs and from Stockbridge to Lake Lanier Parkway.
- E.R. Snell currently has over 120 active jobs across Georgia.
- If you’re driving in North Georgia, you’ll probably see an E.R. Snell truck. We have more than 175 pickups, 14 lowboy trucks, and multiple maintenance vehicles that travel from site to site.
- Currently, E.R. Snell is building four bridges over Lake Lanier.
- E.R. Snell & C.W. Matthews partnered to resurface Interstate 85 from the downtown connector to Jimmy Carter Boulevard.
- All E.R. Snell managers are equipped with iPads and their equipment is fitted with GPS-enabled machine control technology for speed and accuracy.
- E.R. Snell is committed to safety. From orientation to on-going training classes, OSHA certifications, safety videos, and daily hazard assessments, our people are extensively trained.
For 90 years, E.R. Snell Contractor, Inc. has conducted our business with the highest ethical standards. We will continue to uphold these principles and values for years to come in every commitment that’s made by our company. We’d love to tell you more about our E.R. Snell and how we create smooth rides on even roads around Georgia. Contact us or, if you’re looking to join a family of people who work together as a team, please check out our job board to learn more about working with us today!